WELCOME :: MAIN MENU MOVED TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS BLOG

Search the net ::

Friday, December 11, 2009

GEORGE H W OBAMA or BUSH 3.0

All politicians sound good running for office, but we need to look at their actions, NOT their words. George H. W. Bush - George W. Bush - Barack Obama. Three different men, three similar Presidents.

Top 3 Obama Excuses

1. Give him time - The Job is 4 years long. He has been in almost a year. I think he has had plenty of time.


2. He is better then McCain - I agree, but that is not saying much. He is not better then Ron Paul or Dennis Kucinich. Has it not been made abundantly clear that this fake Democrat and Republican thing is a complete and utter joke? They all act like they have all the answers when they have no control, but when they get in office they mess it up. This has been the same sick joke for about 4 decades now.

3. He inherited a bad job I agree, but he is not going in a different direction than we were already headed. If he were changing course I think we all would and should be more patient. The facts clearly state otherwise.

FACT: (google any of these topics and you will see several articles confirming these. It is not my job to do your research and many of these are already in the video itself being reported by the mainstream media. That is how bad it is right now. Even they cant cover for all this nonsense.)

The economy is worse now after his stimulus.

Unemployment went to over 10% even after the stimulus when they said it would not get that high if we passed it.

Guantanamo Bay is not going to be closed on time, if at all.

He is not getting us out of Iraq. (changing the names of troops does not count)

He just escalated the troops for the second time in his first year.

He has brought on lobbyist when he said he wouldnt.

He has played word games on tax increases.

He has continued to run up the budget deficit at a record pace.

He has some of the same people advising him that advised Bush. Same people = Same policy.

I gave him close to a full year before this video. I gave him every opportunity to prove he was what he said he was going to be. I am not seeing it. I said the very same things about Bush as I am saying about Obama. You have to forget what any politician says and look VERY closely to what they do. Talk is cheap!

Martin Luther King said it best when he said.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character

That is all I think we can ask for anyone even if they are not involved in politics. His actions do NOT match his words.

We should all want the President to succeed, but more importantly we need him or her to succeed. We also need to make sure that they are acting in our best interest, not theirs or the elites.

I hope to have my analysis of his speech up pretty soon. It was a lot more work than I thought to put it together. So give me a little more time.